Zipline Design Project: Big Rock Off-Road Park
This 2,000 acre family-friendly outdoor adventure facility offered off-roading, camping, dining and retail facilities. Located on a major transportation route near the regional population center of Maysville, Kentucky, this highly visible and accessible facility was ready to grow.
- Why: Owners were looking to expand in order to capture new customers and gain added revenue from existing customer base of off-roaders. Zip lining attraction would make the park more visible to passing traffic and attract new client base outside of off-roading community. Zipline course would also increase on-site activities for existing family-based outdoor adventure customers extending park stays.
- What: Addition of three zip lines: a 500 foot zipline, an 800 foot zipline and the "Big Zipper" – a 1000 foot zipline! Zip lines soar over various terrains from meadows to ravines affording a unique view and attraction in the region.
- How: DAMI initiated project with site visit to consult with client, inspect site and determine most feasible, exciting, accessible zip line routes. Followed by creative, safety conscious engineering and design plan development. Installation initiated and competed in two days.
Additional Support Services provided as part of this project:
- Permitting – Consulted and provided all necessary information and documentation for trouble-free, streamlined permitting.
- Insurance – Provided all necessary documentation and information for insurance application process to ensure adequate coverage to protect our client, the business and their customers.
- Marketing – Consulted with client to develop marketing package that would best attract desired cliental.
- Staffing – Included required safety training of all staff and management, operations training and customer service training as well as a site visit to our main facility for real-world experience prior to opening day. Result – A well-trained, dynamic, efficient, effective team.
- Logistics and Operations Training – Developed site specific operation manual detailing best practices to ensure safe, efficient, successful zip line operations.
Dagaz Management Inc. works hand-in-hand with clients to ensure the highest-quality zipline adventure profitable for your business and satisfaction and excitement for your customer. Working locally, regionally and nationally, inquiries always welcomed.