Things to do in Southeastern Indiana
Looking for an easy, inspiring getaway in southeastern Indiana? How about an exciting week-long vacation, a spur of the moment road trip, or even a quick one-day outing? With easy access from the regional cities of Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Louisville and Lexington to the charming Ohio River towns of Madison, Vevay, Aurora and Rising Sun, southern Indiana offers everything you need for an exciting, rejuvenating, memorable excursion.
From outdoor adventure to refined dining, inspiring artwork to delicious wineries, rustic camping to the best in luxury accommodations, gaming to motorsports, family fun to romantic retreats, southeastern Indiana has the scenic beauty along with the services needed to meet all of your on-the-road needs.
Beautiful Southeastern Indiana has something for everyone...
- A canopy tour with us makes a perfect pairing with your tour along the Southern Indiana Wine Trail and visit Ridge Winery Tasting Room, our neighbor down the road in Vevay.
- Travel the Artisan Trails showcased in the By Hoosier Hands Guidebook “Handcrafted and Homegrown” and visit the galleries and workshops of the members of the Indiana Art Guild throughout the area.
- Enjoy motorsports at the nearby Kentucky Speedway or the Lawrenceburg Speedway and top off the excitement with dual racing zip lining with us!
- Bookend your outdoor getaway at Dagaz Acres with a visit to Clifty Falls State Park or Big Oak National Wildlife Refuge, both in southeastern Indiana.
- Mix in a little zip line excitement to your gaming adventures at the Hollywood, Belterra or Rising Star Casinos.
- Enjoy restaurants from regional mom-and-pop favorites to casino buffets and romantic dining spots located throughout the region.
- Choose accommodations from high-rise luxury suites to B & B’s, RV parks, hotels and campgrounds.
Let Dagaz Acres Zip Line Adventures be the cornerstone as you design your perfect escape to southeastern Indiana.